Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 29 Recovery day in Kerrville, TX

Today marks our half way (in days) point in the trip.





I am posting the pictures of the incredible women on the tour holding the scarves that everyone at home made for me to bring. Everyone loves them! At least one scarf goes with me on the bike (or around my neck or on my head) each day! The scarves have been designated to be made into a quilt (unanimous vote by the biking group!) These pictures seemed like a wonderful tribute to the friends and family that made this trip possible.

Another thanks goes to the people who "physically" got me on the road. Pete (Bluedog Cycles), who believes in everyone and supports whatever they want to do, Bryn ("steel is real") and Mark Brone (Fountain City) who came to my rescue while Bluedog Cycles was undergoing their big move across the street to bigger and better space.

No comments:

Post a Comment